• İstanbul 13 °C
  • Ankara -2 °C

Another suspect remanded over 2015 Ankara bombing

Another suspect remanded over 2015 Ankara bombing
In October 2015, more than 100 people were killed by twin bomb attacks at a peace rally in Ankara

ANKARA (AA) - Another suspect in last October’s bomb attack that killed more than 100 people in the Turkish capital Ankara has been remanded in custody, security sources said on Monday.

The suspect, Haci Ali Durmaz, who had been detained in Turkey's southeastern Gaziantep province, was remanded in custody after appearing in an Ankara court on Monday, said security sources who spoke on condition of anonymity for safety reasons.

Durmaz was charged with murder, attempted murder and "aiming to undermine the constitutional order".

The sources added that the number of the imprisoned with regards to the case had increased to 10.

In October 2015, more than 100 people were killed by twin bomb attacks at a peace rally in Ankara. The attack was blamed on the terrorist group Daesh.

* Anadolu Agency correspondent Diyar Guldogan contributed to this report from Ankara.


source: News Feed
This news is a total 176 time has been read
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.
This news yet comment has been added .
Other News
All Rights Reserved © May 2014 US Muslims | Unauthorized and the resources published.
Haber Scripti: CM Bilişim