By Bilgin S. Sasmaz
CHICAGO (AA) – The 110th Chicago Auto Show, largest in the United States, kicked off Saturday.
The event, taking place at America’s largest convention center, McCormick Place, opened its doors to visitors after a two-day media showcase.
Despite bad weather conditions in Chicago, the show welcomed thousands of people.
Expected to attract more than one million people, the event will run until Feb. 19.
- Croatia beat Scotland to reach Euro 2020 last 16
- Police in southern Nigeria detain 75 armed bandits
- Argentina announces agreement with Paris Club
- Turkish Treasury borrows nearly $1B through auctions
- 22 cases of Delta Plus strain found in India, says gov't
- UPDATE 2 - Durant, Harden, and Beal expected to join Team USA in Olympics
- Regional West African economic union bars Nigeria from prosecuting Twitter users
- Websites of Iran's state-run international broadcasters 'seized'
- Study says US troop suicides go beyond 30,000 since 2001
- UN rights chief urges Iran to ensure rights of lawyers, journalists, writers, artists
- US nursing home deaths spiked 32% in 2020: watchdog
- Uganda Olympic team quarantined in Tokyo after coronavirus case
- UPDATE - Turkey administers nearly 1M coronavirus vaccine shots in 24 hours
- Asian Development Bank approves $940M loan for Bangladesh to buy COVID-19 jabs
- Turkish midfielder Calhanoglu joins Inter Milan from city rivals AC Milan
Chicago Auto Show kicks off on Saturday
By Bilgin S. Sasmaz
- FBI agents shoot man outside CIA headquarters
- Fenerbahce football player contracts COVID-19
- NBA: Bucks acquire P.J. Tucker, Kurucs from Rockets
- UN mission in DRC condemns killing of Italian envoy
- Erdogan urges all parties to pitch in on new Constitution
- US: 1 dead, 4 injured in clinic shooting
- Tennis: Australian Open to kick off Monday
- NBA: Doncic's career-high leads Mavericks over Warriors
- Bayern Munich win German Super Cup
- China destroys 30,000 'inaccurate' world maps
- ISNA President Expresses Concerns on Gaza Crisis
- Attack on Muslims Outside Mosque in NY
- Tips For a Happy and Healthy Ramadan
- Red Meat Linked to Breast Cancer in Harvard Study
- Pilot’s miraculous landing