- Football: Galatasaray beat Erzurumspor 2-1 at away
- Turkey: Police seize 95 liters of bootleg alcohol
- Dan Brown says Istanbul is his favorite city in world
- UK: Virus cases climb as protesters march in London
- CORRECTS - Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca resume vaccine trials
- France recalls envoy in Turkey
- Football: Ajax topple VVV-Venlo 13-0 in Eredivisie
- Baku urges civilians to stay away from army facilities
- Ethiopia reacts to Trump's 'reckless' Nile Dam remarks
- 'Yemeni rebels target 2 airports, base in Saudi Arabia'
- Jonson & Johnson, AstraZeneca resume vaccine trials
- COVID-19: Italy reports highest single-day spike
- 'UK carried out covert attacks against Russia'
- Real Madrid beat Barcelona 3-1 in El Clasico showdown
- Turkey reports over 2,000 new virus cases
Do You want to watch special Zikr?
Imam leads very special zikr
This news is a total 649 time has been read
Virus toll surges across Eurasia, Central AsiaOver 9,300 infections, more than 140 deaths reported in Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
CORRECTION - Spain sees 19,851 cases, regions seek state of alarmSeveral regions announce stricter measures, but want legal backing of state of emergency to further limit rights
Spain sees 19,851 cases, regions seek state of alarmSeveral regions announce stricter measures, but want legal backing of state of emergency to further limit rights
'Turkey sees 2nd COVID-19 peak in Anatolian region'Country faces risky increase in number of coronavirus patients, warns Heath Minister Fahrettin Koca
WHO says may have vaccine result at end of NovemberWHO emergency services head says although European cases are jumping, death rates are much lower than earlier in year