- Ex-Afghan president calls for resumption of peace talks
- Turkey warns Greek Cypriots on unilateral acts in E.Med
- Saudi-led coalition foils Houthi attack in Red Sea
- UPDATE - Russia, China veto Idlib cease-fire UN resolution
- Turkish students in Pakistan to exchange experiences
- Pakistan's PM discusses Kashmir with Saudi crown prince
- 'Turkey extends unqualified support to Kashmiris'
- Canada: Third image of Trudeau in blackface made public
- Russia, China veto Idlib cease-fire UN resolution
- China, Serbia launch joint police patrols in Belgrade
- UPDATE - Turkish stocks slip at Thursday's close
- Divers flock to Turkish Med to see ancient amphorae
- Argentina: Schools closed as teachers go on strike
- Putin invites all African leaders to major summit
- S.Sudan: Gov't to be formed regardless of opposition
Egypt's former leader Morsi given death sentence in jailbreak case
The decision by an Egyptian court to seek the death penalty for ex-President Mohammed Mursi and 106 others has provoked international condemnation.
This news is a total 3196 time has been read
Imam of Masjid-i Aqsa's Hasan Abunar Talks and ...One of the Imam's of Masjid-I Aqsa Imam Hasan Abunar answered www.usmuslims.com Editor-in-Chief Kemal Bozkurt's questions.
Trump bows to pressure, orders flags lowered for McCainPresident acknowledges differences but voices "respect" for McCain's service after saying in 2015 he is not a war hero
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
Execution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNAExecution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNA