- India: At least 24 die in Delhi communal riots
- Brazil confirms first coronavirus case in Latin America
- Kosovo removes tariffs on Serbian, Bosnian products
- 7 PKK/YPG terrorists neutralized in northern Syria
- Turkey's Borsa Istanbul up at midweek close
- Turkish lawmaker urges Azerbaijan-Armenia peace
- UPDATE - Turkey takes all precautions against coronavirus
- 'Crippled' police fail to act in Delhi riots, says former cop
- Israel to re-open Gaza crossings after 3 days
- 'Climate change is systematic shock to civilization'
- Anadolu Agency to host Turkish interior minister
- Hike in coronavirus in Italy, Iran, Korea concerns WHO
- UPDATE 2 - Coronavirus shadow spreads across Europe
- Russia expands restrictions over coronavirus outbreak
- EuroLeague leaders Anadolu Efes eye 11th straight win
Egypt's former leader Morsi given death sentence in jailbreak case
The decision by an Egyptian court to seek the death penalty for ex-President Mohammed Mursi and 106 others has provoked international condemnation.
This news is a total 3257 time has been read
Imam of Masjid-i Aqsa's Hasan Abunar Talks and ...One of the Imam's of Masjid-I Aqsa Imam Hasan Abunar answered www.usmuslims.com Editor-in-Chief Kemal Bozkurt's questions.
Trump bows to pressure, orders flags lowered for McCainPresident acknowledges differences but voices "respect" for McCain's service after saying in 2015 he is not a war hero
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
Execution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNAExecution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNA