- US no longer has role in peace process: Palestinians
- UPDATE - US: Israeli settlements don’t violate int’l law
- Coup plotter inside Turkish Gendarmerie: Murat Kocyigit
- Bloomberg says sorry for 'Stop-and-Frisk' policy
- Ajyal Film Fest gathers cinephiles of all ages in Qatar
- UPDATE 2 - 'Deals on northern Syria not fulfilled by US, Russia'
- Turkish security forces arrest 2 YPG/PKK terrorists
- EU calls for restraint in Hong Kong
- US to terminate sanctions waiver for Iran's Fordow site
- Israel puts longest-serving inmate in solitary cell
- AU, WHO sign MoU on joint commitment to global health
- UPDATE - 'Deals on northern Syria not fulfilled by US, Russia'
- US eases view of Israel's illegal W. Bank settlements
- Istanbul to stage story of legendary aviator
- Armenia ‘removes’ Azerbaijan's traces in Upper Karabakh
Former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi sentenced to 20 years
Cairo - Mohamed Morsi went from prison to the presidency. And now he's going back to prison.
This news is a total 875 time has been read
Imam of Masjid-i Aqsa's Hasan Abunar Talks and ...One of the Imam's of Masjid-I Aqsa Imam Hasan Abunar answered www.usmuslims.com Editor-in-Chief Kemal Bozkurt's questions.
Trump bows to pressure, orders flags lowered for McCainPresident acknowledges differences but voices "respect" for McCain's service after saying in 2015 he is not a war hero
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
Execution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNAExecution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNA