By Can Erozden
ANKARA (AA) - Red Bull-Honda team's Dutch driver Max Verstappen won this season's Austrian Grand Prix in Formula 1 after an investigation on Sunday.
The Formula 1 officials declared the winner in Austria several hours after the race in Red Bull Ring, Spielberg had finished.
It was viewed whether Verstappen unfairly forced his rival, Ferrari's Charles Leclerc off the track near the end of Sunday's race.
Verstappen, 21, won the Austrian Grand Prix in one hour and 22 seconds as Leclerc was only 2.7 seconds behind him.
Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas came third as the gap between Verstappen and Bottas was 18.9 seconds.
Verstappen earned this season's first win but it was the sixth victory in his career.
The upcoming race of this season, the British Grand Prix will be held on July 14.
- Austrian Grand Prix top 10:
1. Max Verstappen (Red Bull-Honda)
2. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)
3. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes)
4. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
5. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
6. Lando Norris (McLaren-Renault)
7. Pierre Gasly (Red Bull-Honda)
8. Carlos Sainz (McLaren-Renault)
9. Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo-Ferrari)
10. Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo-Ferrari)
- 2019 Driver Standings:
1. Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain): 197 points
2. Valtteri Bottas (Finland): 166
3. Max Verstappen (Netherlands): 126
4. Sebastian Vettel (Germany): 123
5. Charles Leclerc (Monaco): 105
- Constructor Standings:
1. Mercedes: 363 points
2. Ferrari: 228
3. Red Bull: 169
4. McLaren: 52
5. Renault: 32