By Emre Asikci
ANKARA (AA) - Slovenian basketball star Luka Doncic posted a triple-double in win over San Antonio Spurs as Dallas Mavericks earned Wednesday's victory by 109-103.
In a Texas derby, Doncic produced 26 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds to play a key role in the Texas derby.
Doncic, 20, marked his 21 triple-doubles in 119 career games to tie Mavericks' veteran point guard, Jason Kidd.
Kidd, 46, was the record holder in Mavericks' franchise history.
"It's tough to play here. You can see we're learning. It's not always going to be perfect, but we're learning," Doncic told ESPN sports network in an interview.
Latvian center Kristaps Porzingis had 28 points and 12 rebounds to make a double-double at the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
Spurs' shooting guard DeMar DeRozan tallied 27 points, nine assists, eight rebounds and Marco Belinelli from Italy came off the bench to add 14 points and eight rebounds in 21 minutes for the home team.
- Sixers center Embiid exits with shoulder sprain
Cleveland Cavaliers defeated Philadelphia 76ers 108-94 at Quicken Loans Arena.
Cavaliers point guard Collin Sexton played with 28 points to become the highest scorer of the game, while Tristan Thompson scored 14 points, and grabbed 13 rebounds.
For Philadelphia 76ers' Shake Milton's 20 points and Turkish international Furkan Korkmaz's 14 points were not enough to win.
Meanwhile, the 76ers All-Star player Joel Embiid sprained his left shoulder during the game.
"Embiid collided with Cavaliers center Ante Zizic while being fouled late in the first quarter. The 7-footer held his shoulder in obvious pain but stayed in the game and missed both free throws," the NBA said on its website.
The 25-year-old center will undergo an MRI exam on Thursday.
Here are Wednesday's results in the NBA:
* Cleveland Cavaliers - Philadelphia 76ers: 108-94
* Charlotte Hornets - New York Knicks: 107-101
* Washington Wizards - Brooklyn Nets: 110-106
* Atlanta Hawks - Orlando Magic: 120-130
* Miami Heat - Minnesota Timberwolves: 126-129
* Houston Rockets - Memphis Grizzlies: 140-112
* San Antonio Spurs - Dallas Mavericks: 103-109
* Phoenix Suns - Los Angeles Clippers: 92-102
* Utah Jazz - Boston Celtics: 103-114
* Home team