What are we eating? Cheese or something else? After the video you decide it?
- Pakistan: Committee to probe plight of women inmates
- Israeli authorities detain imam of Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Turkish beach boasts social distancing to stem 2nd wave
- Turkish aid agency supports agriculture in Mongolia
- Pakistan lifts ban on international flights
- US: 7 shot in Kentucky protests for black civil rights
- Economists project slight fall in Turkey's inflation
- US: Ohio 'Can't breathe' protests turn violent
- 'Turkey-Israel trade ties to strengthen after pandemic'
- Turkey resumes mass prayers after pandemic lockdown
- UPDATE 2 - Twitter labels Trump's tweet as 'glorifying violence'
- China hits back at Hong Kong security law criticism
- Doctors urge parents to vaccine childhood amid virus
- Jump in virus cases sparks fear of 2nd wave in Japan
- French automaker Renault cuts jobs, costs
Real Cheese vs Fake cheese
What are we eating? Cheese or something else?
This news is a total 2055 time has been read
Doctors urge parents to vaccine childhood amid virusPediatricians say vaccines not only protect children, are surest method to stave off infectious diseases in society
Has Sweden's different COVID-19 response paid off?Sweden insists its softer approach was the right call, but jury still out on whether strategy has worked
S.Korea’s school opening faces new COVID-19 challengeAuthorities restrict number of students attending schools as new cases rise
India among top 9 worst virus-hit countriesRising one place above Turkey, India surpasses China in COVID-19 deaths, with 9th-most cases globally
Pakistani judge tests positive for COVID-19South Asian nation reports highest single-day fatalities with 57 deaths