What are we eating? Cheese or something else? After the video you decide it?
- 'Armenian claims on 1915 meant to meet identity needs'
- Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi hit: UK think-tank
- Turkish stocks up over 1 pct at close
- Turkey 'neutralizes' 14 PKK terrorists in northern Iraq
- Protest in SW Nigeria over school hijab ban
- Pakistan:PM recalls sacrifices made in US war on terror
- Germany halts all arms exports to Saudi Arabia
- Poppy cultivation in Afghanistan drops by 20 pct
- Fossil found in Turkey reveals 20M-year-old predator
- Kurz: Stability of Europe depens on W.Balkans
- Turkish NGO distributes beds, blankets in Syria's Idlib
- Turkish charity provides aid to 1.3M Rohingya Muslims
- Turkey, Bulgaria sign cooperation investment pact
- Qatar, Croatia ink 8 deals to advance cooperation
- Daesh member gets jail term in southern Turkey
Real Cheese vs Fake cheese
What are we eating? Cheese or something else?
This news is a total 1282 time has been read
Turkey producing biosimilar cancer drugTechnology minister says Turkey can produce 180 different biosimilar medications
Ebola kills 177 in Democratic Republic of Congo303 cases of Ebola confirmed since outbreak in late July
1,110 cholera deaths recorded in Nigeria this yearDeath figure higher this year compared to same period last year, official report says
Potential cancer medication receives European patentCompound found by Turkish academics to be effective against colon cancer could become Turkey’s 1st cancer medication
Uganda ups anti-Ebola vaccination at borderSome 200,000 people travel through East African nation's western border every week, a hotspot of deadly Ebola virus