A report published by the World Bank today indicates that Turkey is ranked second in the list of emerging countries with the most infrastructure investments in 2014. The report, titled the 2014 Private Participation in Infrastructure database, included 139 emerging countries. It indicated that Turkey was ranked second, after Brazil, in making the highest commitments
- Kashmir leader issues 5-point program to ‘resist’ India
- Last-minute goal shocks Galatasaray in Turkish league
- Twin bomb blasts kill at least 2 in Somali capital
- Regime, Russia airstrikes kill 9 in Idlib, Syria
- TRNC hails Turkey’s resolute stance in east Med.
- Thousands rally in Pakistan in solidarity with Kashmir
- UPDATE 2 - Macron: G7 against Iranian nuke
- 8 PKK terrorists 'neutralized' in southeastern Turkey
- Volcano eruption shakes eastern Japan
- UPDATE - Macron: G7 against Iranian nuke
- Pakistan claims India to deploy RSS in Kashmir
- 'Turkey shows resolute stance in eastern Mediterranean'
- Turkish president marks 1071 victory at Malazgirt
- Total 15 terrorists neutralized in Operation Claw 3
- Brazil: Bolsonaro slams critics over Amazon fires
Turkey ranks second in the world in infrastructure investments
World Bank: Turkey ranks second in the world in infrastructure investments
This news is a total 515 time has been read
Expert: Digitalization to raise Turkish exports by 30%Turkish exporters can contribute more to economy with digitalization, says digital communications expert
Trump raises China tariffs as trade war escalatesInvestors increasingly concerned amid fears of a global recession
Turkey, Lebanon eye enhanced economic, trade tiesAs part of official visit, Turkey’s top diplomat meets Lebanese PM, parliament speaker and interior minister
Dow closes down over 600 points after Trump rips ChinaMarkets crumble after U.S. president tells American businesses 'to immediately start looking for an alternative to China'
UPDATE - Turkish stocks end week up 1.84%BIST 100 index rises 294 points from Thursday's close, USD/TRY exchange rate stands around 5.76