• İstanbul 19 °C
  • Ankara 20 °C

Turkish family of 4 found dead in Germany

Turkish family of 4 found dead in Germany
Police say carbon monoxide poisoning likely killed couple and 2 children in their house near Stuttgart

BERLIN (AA) - A Turkish couple and their two minor children were found dead on Monday in their house in Esslingen, a town near southwestern Stuttgart city, in what authorities said was a case of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police spokesman Christian Woerne told Anadolu Agency that their initial investigation indicated that four members of the family died from accidental carbon monoxide exposure.

The poisonous gas has no smell or taste and its intake in large amounts may cause death.

source: News Feed
This news is a total 197 time has been read
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.
This news yet comment has been added .
Other News
All Rights Reserved © May 2014 US Muslims | Unauthorized and the resources published.
Haber Scripti: CM Bilişim