• İstanbul 29 °C
  • Ankara 26 °C

Turkiye launches new anti-terror operation in east

Turkiye launches new anti-terror operation in east
565 security personnel taking part in Operation Eren Abluka-13 in Mus province, says Interior Ministry

By Zafer Fatih Beyaz

ANKARA (AA) - Turkish security forces have launched another anti-terrorism operation in the country's east, the Interior Ministry said Saturday.

The operation, Eren Abluka-13 (Mus-Senyayla) Martyr Gendarmerie Lt. Ismail Moray, started in the Mus province with 565 security personnel, said a ministry statement.

The operation aims to completely eliminate terrorism in the country, it added.

On the first day of the operation, Turkish forces found six terrorist hideouts and 17 foxholes in Senyayla in the Mus province.

Security forces also seized a large amount of weapons, ammunition, food, survival supplies, and organizational documents belonging to terrorists.

Turkiye initiated the operations last year, naming them after Eren Bulbul, a 15-year-old boy killed by the PKK terror group on Aug. 11, 2017.

In its more than 35-year terror campaign against Turkiye, the PKK – listed as a terrorist organization by Turkiye, the US and EU – has been responsible for the deaths of over 40,000 people, including women, children, and infants.


source: News Feed
This news is a total 32 time has been read
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.
This news yet comment has been added .
Other News
All Rights Reserved © May 2014 US Muslims | Unauthorized and the resources published.
Haber Scripti: CM Bilişim