By Mustafa Deveci
KYIV, Ukraine (AA) - At least 24 people were killed after an attack on a civilian convoy in the Kharkiv region of Ukraine last month, a Ukrainian official said on Saturday.
Oleg Sinegubo, Kharkiv's military administration governor, said authorities had detected that the convoy was attacked by Russian forces in the "grey zone" between the villages of Kurilivka and Pischane near Kupiansk district on Sept. 25.
Sinegubo said the victims included 13 children and a pregnant woman, adding that an investigation was underway in the area where the attack occurred.
Ukrainian intelligence also shared photos of the attacked convoy with reporters.
At least 30 people were killed and more than 80 wounded in a missile attack on a checkpoint outside the southern Ukrainian city of Zaporizhzhya on Friday.
Ukraine and Russia blamed each other for the attack.
* Writing by Seda Sevencan