- Turkey urges unity to fight xenophobia, Islamophobia
- Lebanon reports second coronavirus case
- Maria Sharapova retires from tennis
- UPDATE - Kuwait reports new coronavirus cases, takes count to 26
- India: At least 24 die in Delhi communal riots
- Brazil confirms first coronavirus case in Latin America
- Kosovo removes tariffs on Serbian, Bosnian products
- 7 PKK/YPG terrorists neutralized in northern Syria
- Turkey's Borsa Istanbul up at midweek close
- Turkish lawmaker urges Azerbaijan-Armenia peace
- UPDATE - Turkey takes all precautions against coronavirus
- 'Crippled' police fail to act in Delhi riots, says former cop
- Israel to re-open Gaza crossings after 3 days
- 'Climate change is systematic shock to civilization'
- Anadolu Agency to host Turkish interior minister
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?
What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
This news is a total 2383 time has been read
Imam of Masjid-i Aqsa's Hasan Abunar Talks and ...One of the Imam's of Masjid-I Aqsa Imam Hasan Abunar answered www.usmuslims.com Editor-in-Chief Kemal Bozkurt's questions.
Trump bows to pressure, orders flags lowered for McCainPresident acknowledges differences but voices "respect" for McCain's service after saying in 2015 he is not a war hero
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
Execution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNAExecution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNA