- Swine flu death toll rises to 54 in Myanmar
- Magnitude 5.8 quake jolts Indonesia’s Bali
- Turkish soldier martyred in northern Iraq
- Democratic Congresswomen respond to Trump over tweets
- US House overwhelmingly approves anti-Saudi measures
- Turkish vice president marks anniversary of failed coup
- Turkey 'among top performers' in eradicating poverty
- Turkey condemns EU decision to suspend high-level talks
- UPDATE- Turkish president marks 3rd anniversary of coup attempt
- Macron: EU has to reform itself for Serbia
- Turkey: 300,000+ operations held against terrorists
- Canadian arrested in suspected drug case in China
- Kashmiri lawmaker: Turks set 'example of steadfastness'
- CORRECTS - Renovated Ankara police HQ opens on coup anniversary
- Turkish president marks 3rd anniversary of coup attempt
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?
What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
This news is a total 2177 time has been read
Imam of Masjid-i Aqsa's Hasan Abunar Talks and ...One of the Imam's of Masjid-I Aqsa Imam Hasan Abunar answered www.usmuslims.com Editor-in-Chief Kemal Bozkurt's questions.
Trump bows to pressure, orders flags lowered for McCainPresident acknowledges differences but voices "respect" for McCain's service after saying in 2015 he is not a war hero
What Happened in Turkey on July 15?What Happened in Turkey on July 15? 11 minutes vidoe answer this important question
Execution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNAExecution of Maulana Nizami Strongly Condemned by ICNA