- Militia holds Congo villagers over a few cents' tribute
- US stock market opens higher
- 2 years on, little sign of recovery in post-quake Nepal
- Ankara condemns democracy monitoring as 'disgrace'
- Turkish opposition leader blasts election board
- UPDATE - Turnout in Turkish referendum 'shows mature democracy'
- Greek court rejects 3 Turkish ex-soldiers' extradition
- Turkish PM hints at possible changes in Cabinet
- ICC issues arrest warrant for Gaddafi-era security head
- UPDATE - Dawn service held in Turkey to mark Gallipoli landings
- 4 soldiers martyred in PKK explosions in eastern Turkey
- France honors police officer slain in Paris attack
- Editor's murder was FETO's 'first attack in Turkey'
- Freed Kuwait opposition figure calls for reconciliation
- Iraqi forces recapture highway linking Anbar to Jordan
Why Ben Carson Should Thank to MUSLIMS
Ben Carson doesn't want to see any Muslims be USA President. But Dr.Sabeel Ahmed believes there are 10 reasons he should thank to Muslims.
This news is a total 979 time has been read
Militia holds Congo villagers over a few cents' tributeVillagers in north Democratic Republic of Congo unable to pay monthly protection money of 7 cents
2 years on, little sign of recovery in post-quake NepalLocal community-led memorial services held to mark second anniversary of deadly earthquake
Ankara condemns democracy monitoring as 'disgrace'Council of Europe vote to impose monitoring comes after report on Turkey's democratic institutions
Turkish opposition leader blasts election boardCHP leader says both sides uncomfortable with election board's decision to accept unsealed ballot papers
UPDATE - Turnout in Turkish referendum 'shows mature democracy'Head of Constitutional Court welcomes high voter turnout at April 16 constitutional referendum