- UPDATE - 'Turkey never committed civilian massacre in history'
- Venezuela approves over $570M development fund
- Turkish soldiers thank national players supporting op.
- Catalonia: After chaotic night, protests continue
- YPG/PKK uses fake photos to smear Turkey's op in Syria
- Kenya launches cervical cancer vaccine
- 2-day EU leaders summit to begin in Brussels
- 'Turkey never committed civilian massacre in history'
- Africa loses $45B due to weak financial accounts system
- Demand for agricultural products to rise 60% in 2030
- Trump isolates US economy, says Mexico’s ex-president
- UPDATE - Turkey not worried about sanctions: Erdogan
- 61 Iraqi officials sacked over protests
- Syrian National Army commanders: Kurds are our siblings
- Turkey: 24 remanded for smearing Syria operation
Azan by 7 years Abdullah Kondu
7 years Abdullah Kondu Netherland Islamic Federation Azan competition champion
This news is a total 1158 time has been read
Kenya launches cervical cancer vaccineAccording to WHO, cervical cancer is third leading cause of deaths among women in Kenya
Danger of Nomophobia is growing, says expert'Turning off notifications to slightly reduce our curiosity for posts posted on social media', says social media expert
'Depression common public health disorder worldwide'Depression not dependent on culture, country or life events, says psychiatrist on World Mental Health Day
Suicides kill more people than natural calamitiesMental health disorders affect 20% of working population, will cost global economy $16 trillion by 2030
Turkey leading country in elderly care: expert2019 announced as International Year of Older Persons to raise awareness, carry out projects on ageing and elderly people