Halil Demir, Executive Director of Zakat Foundation of America, received the Aichana Abeid Boilil award by the Abolition Institute to recognize his work in fighting modern day practices of slavery. The award was given in honor of Abraham Lincoln's birthday to honor his anti-slavery legacy. #BlackHistoryMonth
- Iran leader: No talks with US at 'any level'
- UN experts urge Bangladesh to probe deaths of Rohingya
- Galatasaray to face Club Brugge in Champions League
- UPDATE - Turkey: Arrest warrants out for 28 FETO terror suspects
- Israeli voters head for 2nd ballot this year
- Turkey's benchmark stock index flat at open
- Deforestation prevention key to fight climate change
- Turkey neutralizes 3 PKK terrorists in northern Iraq
- District governor assumes charge as mayor in SE Turkey
- Kais Saied leads in Tunisian presidential polls - Profile
- Turkey: Arrest warrants out for 14 FETO terror suspects
- Snowden wants to return to US if he is tried fairly
- 2 PKK terrorists 'neutralized' in eastern Turkey
- Entries in Balkans doc festival may get Oscar buzz
Halil Demir received the Aichana Abeid Boilil award
Halil Demir, Executive Director of Zakat Foundation of America, received the Aichana Abeid Boilil award by the Abolition Institute to recognize his work in fighting modern day practices of slavery.
This news is a total 1041 time has been read
‘Cancer killing too many people in E. Africa’Cancer killing more people in Eastern Africa than tuberculosis, malaria and HIV/Aids combined, says researcher
The 56th ISNA Convention Was Held in Houston, TXThe 56th Isna Convention was held in Houston, Texas. There were over 300 different companies at the Bazaar.
One in every five children suffer eczema, skin diseaseExpert says non-infectious eczema highly related to genetic factors
Kenya joins to adopt world’s first malaria vaccine- The vaccine -- RTS,S -- is a four-dose medication, targeting deadliest and most common form of malaria parasite
France: 5 cities ban pesticides including capital ParisNorthern Lille, western Nantes, southeastern Grenoble, central Clermont-Ferrand, capital Paris make joint statement